Today was a really good day. I seriously mean really good. It was one of those rare, once in a blue moon days. Hecka loved it. All of my classes seemed to fly right by me. Haha good, 'cause school sucks anyways. Lunch was what made my day. Haha, I wanna make a thing for my phone outta starbursts wrappers so i bought that hecka big pack and gave them to people so i wouldn't have to eat them all by myself. One wrapper was losted =( The wind took it away. Shuuucks. I suck at opening starbursts. They always rip. But whatever, the people I gave them to had the talent to open them without ripping. Afterschool was cooo'. The plan was wait for Ann to run with Ann then chill at her place. Ended up getting to her house and my momma was there already, so went home. Haha, hecka lame. Went to Costco =) Felt like a fattttty lol. Kay, bye.
Oh and today was hecka cold and sunny and windy. I loved it =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment