Mmmmm, yesterday was a good day. Double 4th wasnt all that bad. Pretty fun actually. Rally sucked, but rather be there then in class. Carnival was ehhh. Got jamba juice! Expensive, but worth it. Chilled there for awhile and watched the performanes. Left with Ann and headed off to her place. We just talked and went online. Got dropped off at the game during the end of JV's 4th quarter. Ann bought her ticket and we waited for people to come. Finally went in there. LOST MY SHOE DURING THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF SITTING. Hahaha embarassing, but funny. Thuy found it =) I get the game of football now! Half time came around and I was pretty tired and hungry. Left around 1040 and went to tap. Dropped Ann off at her house. Went to taco bell. Got home and stuffed my face. Knocked out around 1150ish. It was a fun day overall.
Tomorrow's the play. Hopefully I can get people to go with me! Going to a family party afterwards. Havent been to one in sooooooo long. WOOOO cousins!
Kay, until next time bloggers. Adios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment