Every monday is the same. Boring, long, boring, tiring, boring, and long. Mondays are those gloomy days where you wish you were home underneath the covers. Yeah, all Mondays are like that. All my classes were lame, as usual. No fun in any of them what so ever. Tomorrow's Tuesday and dress cute day, so hopefully it's better. Tuesdays always seem to turn my mood around. It's the day that actually starts my week. Mmm, key club meeting at lunch. It was pretty short. Didn't really do much. Yearbook picture for the club tomorrow! Lunch was a drag. It's Monday, no one's really alive. Oh! I went shopping. Summer sales! Gotta get ready for next season, right? Hahaha. Alrighhhh, I'm out bloggers!
FACT: I should stop reading my horoscope.
FACT2: This is my second time typing this blog. It didnt get saved the 1st time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment