Wednesday, October 29, 2008

peer pressure

Today was a hecka good day. Didn't expect that since it's a wednesday, but hey, good surprises are always welcome! Power walked to my locker this morning. I was only at the back gates when the 6 minute bell rang. Sucks. My calves hecka hurt. I bet they got bigger. Haha, jaaaayk. First was boring. Did practice test. Finished it! Haha. Second was soooooo long. Why is second always long? Haha the guy that was stamping gave people hecka extra participation points. Sooo funny. Walked with Ann to third. Took notes. Boring. Fourth took a quiz. Did worse than I thought on this Cyrano test. I was bummed. I think I'm gunna switch into English II next semester. We'll see. Lunch was fun. Haha, told Beverly then Keith my dream. Keith was playing with those wooden toddler puzzles LMAO. Funny stuff.

Keith: 'You don't have vitamin water?'
Me: 'Nope. She told me not to drink it anymore' (Points at Beverly lol. Hi Beverly! I know you're gunna read this! Hahaha :D)
Keith: 'That's peer pressure! Why are you listening to them?! Don't you wanna do what you wanna do?!'
Me: 'Hahaha fine I'll buy ten vitamin waters and drink em all just for you!'
+ other stufffs.

No SSR =/ Fifth period sucked. We lost and we had 6 people and they had 3. Whatevvvs. Sixth was boring. Took notes again. Why do teachers always give me the wrong test when they pass them back? I hecka trip out when I see the score. I dont bother to look at the name cause I assume its mine. Rawr. They always say 'oops, wrong test. here's yours' Siggggh. Afterschool was fun. Beverly and I were suppose to walk with Scarlett, Drea, Khervy, and Brian, but they walk too slow so we went ahead. We went to tapioca and waited for them there. We had our drinks already when they called us to walk to TK. Haha, uhm. It was fun. Laughsssss ;D So tired. Walked back to the school. Saw all the extracurricular activity people. Went to our lockers. THE BATHROOMS WERE LOCKED AND I HECKA HAD TO GO PEEEEEE. Chilled by the lockers for a while. Walked out to the front. Went home and surprisingly, I'm not sleeeeepy! Hence to why I'm blogging now. Mmmm, needa do homework now. Adios bloggers!


FACT: I ONLY HAVE ONE OF EACH BAND AID LEFT IN MY LOCKER =/ Oh! My locker is so organized! Hahaha, for now...

No comments: