Monday, October 27, 2008

crapped on

Today was a pretty good day for a Monday. The weather was crappy in the morning, but for some reason, I liked it. Finally, that fall weather is coming! First was extremely boring. We learned how to use a graphing calculator the whole period. Second is the longest period of the day. During break, I was spinning around, lost control, and bumped into Jake Loung. Haha. School's boring alright? Gotta do something to pass time. Third took notes and were assigned numbers which corresponded to a proposition. The people in my group arent the hardest workers, but hopefully our presentation will go well. I'm always starving in fourth, but she said we can eat in there now. Didn't have food, so couldn't really do anyhting bout it. Lunch....skipped key club! Bad to the bone (does sounds). Uhm, didn't do much. Sat at the gangster steps in asian town the whole time. Went to the lockers a minute before the bell rang. While I was walking to the theater, Keith was pointing at me, so I pointed back. Then DeAlarik did it too. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing while doing that, so I wasnt sure if I got crapped on near my mouth, or if it was water. I'm hoping it was water lol. Fifth was fun. Perfect rugball weather. My team finally had our first victory! Yay =) Hahaha. Sixth was lame as usual. Took notes. Afterschool I walked around with Beverly. Stood with drea and scarlett after. Went to a table. Dad called, so went home. SLEPPPPT, of course ;) Woke up, did homework, ate. Now I'm here. Needa go watch the Hills I missed last week, so adios bloggers!



FACT: SINCE TOMORROW'S TUESDAY, IT WILL BE A GOOD DAY!